GVP Studios Build-your-own WEDDING MENU
A typical full coverage wedding day timeline:
- 2:00pm- getting ready, detail photos
- 3:30pm- ceremony prep & arrivals, reception photos
- 4:30pm- ceremony
- 5:00pm- cocktail hour, family portraits, wedding party portraits, couple portraits
- 6:30pm- reception begins
- 7:15pm- toasts, cake cutting, dances, dancing
- 9:00pm- end of coverage
All digital images are included, and you can expect to see ~75 images per hour of coverage.
How many hours do you think you'll want covered?
Add an additional photographer if:
- your guest count is over 125 (not required, just typically weddings over 125 add another photographer for additional coverage)
- lots of guest photos
- to see extra angles during the ceremony
- you want schedule flexibility
- you want getting ready photos at different locations
Second photographers are professionally trained in GVP weddings, and are associates of GVP Studios.
Any additional photographers?
Benefits of an Engagement sessions are to:
- get familiar with the photo taking process
- get to know your photographer before your big day
- display a framed engagement photo at the ceremony or reception
- design a guestbook album for guest to sign or write you notes and advice
- include on your save the date cards and/or invitations
- Ask about pricing for mini weekday e-sessions, and destination locations, like San Francisco or Tahoe
Engagement sessions last two hours, and you may choose to do one outfit change. Sessions yield ~75 digital images included.
Add an album to your package to:
- ensure you have a beautiful way to display your storytelling images
- have gifts for family who helped with wedding planning
Save 25% when added to your collection. This album is a 10x10" 30 Page Premium Heirloom Layflat Quality with a custom engraved display box. Ask about the smaller version duplicates for thank you gift albums for parents, which are 50% off within your booking package. Not in the budget right now? Take advantage of promos and design appointments in the studio post-wedding!
Continue to Review Page